Booking Fez Tours- Morocco holidays -Terms and conditions
Please take enough time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip or a tour with My Morocco travel.
- Booking, Confirmation, and Payment Policy
To book you should complete and sign up our booking form and return it to us with a deposit of 20% of the total activity price.
- A 20 % deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- The balance must be paid to the Guide/driver on the day of the tour cash in $, €, or MAD.
- Payments in advance can be made via Paypal, Payoneer or bank transfer. ( Our team will supply payment instructions).
- We will send you a written confirmation and invoice by email to secure your booking
- Modification by you
If we confirmed your booking and you want to change the dates we will do all our best to serve you, But any fees from cancellation or change in activity will be bear by you.
- Cancellation by you
Cancellation instructions must be made via E-mail, on the day of reception we will modify your booking.
Depending on the situation when notification of cancellation is received the following charges apply:
- 25 days before the estimated date of your arrival, we’ll refund all monies paid.
- 15 days before the estimated date of your arrival, we’ll refund half of the monies paid.
- 07 days before the estimated date of your arrival, we’ll not refund any monies paid.
- Cancellation by us
When your booking has been confirmed with us we will make all our effort to give the best-booked activity arrangements, But we reserve the right to change or cancel the whole or a part of the activity in special Reasons like local weather conditions, natural disasters, terrorist activity, fire or any similar conditions…If there is any change then we have the right to cancel whereupon we will refund all monies paid as we will do in the event of cancellation by us.
If you have more questions regarding booking, Balance & payment process, contact Our General Management who will reply via E-mail or phone to speak with him in person.